Ask the Experts Virtual Town Hall Meeting
Recorded: Thursday, May 14th at 11AM ET
In times of economic uncertainty, marketing budgets are often the swiftest victim to cuts, and in many organizations, the budget line for channel incentives, co-op and MDF will rise to the top.
Some of the questions channel marketing leaders are asking themselves:
- Should I make cuts to my channel marketing budget right now?
- What should I think about when it comes to planning, supporting and incentivizing my channel partners during these uncertain times?
- How do I help ensure my channel partners will still be there after all this?
- What behavioral changes are occurring amongst channel partners as a result of the pandemic?
Our panel of experts answered your questions and discussed strategies for updating your channel incentive programs at a time when strengthening partner relationships, rewarding performance, and encouraging the right behaviors can have a lasting impact on revenue potential.
Featuring BrandMuscle & WorkStride
- Tom Silk, CEO at Workstride
- Jason Tabeling, Vice President of Product Marketing at BrandMuscle
- James Morse, Senior Director of Solutions Consulting at BrandMuscle